Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ok....so we are moving to Belize.  We've decided we are leaving in 9, yes count them!, 9 days! I am a bundle of nerves.....closing the law office, leaving my college kids, my new mother daughter, and my pregnant for the first time daughter and moving to another country is like taking a leap off the cliff and wondering where I'll land.  For the first time in our lives we are going somewhere without an exact plan but a goal of living the Belizian life without pain and drama ( I am not saying where this would be coming from but most of you who know me will know what I am talking about)  I have so much I want to share with so many people and don't have the ability to talk much so I felt the need to get back to writing things out and posting. Anyhow, count down day 9, met with another realtor to talk about why the house isn't even being looked at and know now what I need to do to get it looking better.   Bridge has volunteered to do an "estate sale" on what is left after the big push and I am excited that we finally got the file room somewhat cleared out.  I am looking at all the "needless" possessions we have acquired in the house that I have lived in for the longest time in my life.  I know others think it's not a really great house because of the traffic and the neighbor (he is a work.......in progress eternally) but it has more that served us for the last 17 years and we've been happy somewhat in it.  I just look forward to the time when I can look at the house I've already rented and know that I am now weather officially or not, a person who lives in Belize........

No comments:

Post a Comment